Brand: RED Paddle
- Monocoque Structural Laminate (MSL) fusion composite involves fusing the second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves up to 20% of weight per board and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
- Comes fitted with the patented RSS system, the rocker stiffening system which improves board stiffness and performance by up to 50%. The RSS system works by inserting battens along the rails of the board.
- New FCS Connect SUP fin simply slots in by hand, taking mere seconds to fit.
- Comes complete with wheeled backpack, repair kit, cell phone case and Red Paddle Co Titan pump.
- Length: 11'3" Width: 32" Thickness: 4.72"
Publisher: Red Paddle Co
Details: The 2017 Red Paddle Co 11'3" Sport offers a step up in performance from the Ride family and has been designed for the bigger more experienced paddler to deliver more speed and dynamic characteristics. Nestled between the 11' and 12'6" Sports, the 11'3" caters to those who wanted something in the middle with a little more stability at 32" wide. The secret to the Sports lies in their shape. They're more streamlined than a Ride, so they cut through the water more cleanly, and the drawn-out nose section gives them more glide across the water. Who's it for? Paddlers looking for high performance. Other features: The Titan Pump - a revolutionary dual chamber inflatable paddle board pump that will inflate your board in half the time with half the effort, and still pump to 25PSI easily. MSL fusion composite and airtight coating High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI Double layer fusion construction featuring a "board within a board". This adds "bomb-proof-ness," massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability Side rails with four layers of taping - maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards Features the RSS System Special "air block" membrane eliminates air leakage FCS Connect tool-less 9" SUP fin Integrated tail handle and rear d-ring for leash Integrated nose d-ring and Ram Mount for camera and accessories Super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad in "crocodile skin" and diamond cut textures Front cargo net for carrying gear with stainless d-rings Low profile handle so no risk of injury Central carry handle, more comfortable than before Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads Specifications: Length: 11'3" Width: 32" Thickness: 120mm, 4.72 inches Volume: 306 liters Weight: 21 lbs board only, 30 lbs with backpack and pump Max payload: 240 lbs/110 kg