Brand: RED Paddle
- Reinforced composite dropstitch core with MSL fusion composite & airtight coating
- Tec Air design & manufacturing process, inflatable-specific nose & tail designs, quadruple-layer side rails
- Non-slip EVA deck pad, bow & stern cargo tie-downs, low-profile handles, US center fin box, nose & stern fin runners
- Dimensions (L x W x Thickness): 12 ft 6 in x 32 in (813 mm) x 5.9 in (150 mm), Volume: 370L, Rider Weight: up to 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Includes travel backpack w/ integrated straps & roller wheels, Titan dual-cylinder pump, repair kit, water-resistant phone case
Publisher: Red Paddle Co
Details: Red Paddle Co 12'6" Explorer MSL Inflatable SUP Board - Paddling is all about exploring and getting close to nature, and there's no better boards for that than the 12'6 Explorer inflatable SUP board from Red Paddle Co. Its increased thickness and capacity make it super-stiff and stable, so it's perfect for taller, larger paddlers and for longer outings and a range of conditions. Think of it as a 'destination paddleboard.' It features cargo tie-downs at both ends backed with ultra-grippy decking, plus an advanced fin design to provide the next level of stability when fully loaded. Besides the removable tail fin, the Explorer has a nose runner fin for extra tracking and two rear runner fins that eliminate tail drift. The 12'6" Explorer is engineered with Red's world-renowned MSL fusion construction, an innovative design that fuses a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, eliminating hand gluing errors. These high-tech industrial processes save almost 2kg of weight and make each board notably stiffer at lower pressures. The board also boasts two feature collaborations, the FCS Connect Fin and Ram Mounts accessory base. Ram Mounts creates a highly adaptable threaded base, and their partnership with Red Paddle Co means riders can now easily mount gear from fishing poles to cameras and more. FCS, the world's leading surfboard fin creators, designed specifically for Red Paddle Co a SUP fin with wear-resistant barrel and a hand-slotted, corrosion-resistant titanium pin mechanism. Find your new favorite destination with the Red Paddle Co 12'6 Explorer inflatable SUP Board.