- Premium-grade 15 cm drop-stitch material, Proprietary Powerstrip stiffening reinforcements
- Halkey-Roberts high-pressure valve, US finbox system, Bow & stern bungee rigging
- 6 Scotty mount pads & 4 D-ring attachment points, Teak-colored EVA deck pad w/ micro-slitted texture, Ruler on bow for measurements, Bow, stern & center carry handles
- Weight: 39 lbs, Dimensions: 14 ft x 36 in x 6 ft, 1-year manufacturer warranty against defects
- Includes: Crossroad DLX backpack, Blackfoot Angler ISUP fin, High-pressure manual SUP pump and repair kit
Details: Aquaglide Blackfoot Tandem iSUP 14 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board - Named after the legendary fishing river in Montana, the Blackfoot 14' Angler Inflatable SUP Board by Aquaglide will help you effortlessly paddle to your favorite secret fishing spot. Industry-leading stiffness, crucial for efficient paddling and casting, is forged through the use of premium grade 15 cm drop-stitch fabric combined with Powerstrip stiffening reinforcements. With 6 Scotty mounts within arm's reach, the Blackfoot can be outfitted to tackle any angling mission on your bucket list. D-rings in all the right places make strapping down a cooler or milk crate loaded with tackle boxes a cinch. The teak-colored EVA top deck is designed with a special micro-slitted texture to help reduce slipping, and a ruler at the front helps measure your fish. As a final touch, the US finbox system allows you to change out or replace the fin to fit your paddling style and conditions. Once the day's catch is packed in the cooler for the ride home, simply deflate, roll up, slide it into its backpack and throw it in the backseat or trunk. Whether you're headed to your favorite river or a remote lake nestled in the woods, the Aquaglide Blackfoot 14' Angler Inflatable SUP Board is ready to tag along.