Brand: Journey Stand Up Paddle Boards
- 10'6" long x 32 inch wide for a stable all purpose shape for beginner and experienced Paddlers up to 235 lbs
- Premium EPS foam core and epoxy resin for a durable board with great Glide that is light weight, 26 lbs
- Lift SUP handle for easy carrying, recesses into the deck and doubles as a locking point
- Connex SUP modular Accessory system allows you to mount action cameras, Dry box's, and many other accessories securely to your board
- Multiple tie-down points for securing life jackets, coolers, Dry bags, or other gear
Publisher: SUP ATX, LLC
Details: The 10'6" journey SUP board is a stable all-around SUP for anyone wanting to experience Standup paddling. Included is an integrated lift SUP handle for easy carrying, an EVA foam deck pad, vent plug, and removable single fin. This high quality paddle board is made out of premium molded EPS foam core and epoxy resin (3x 6oz top + 2x 6oz bottom) with carbon fiber reinforced rails for added protection. Eps/epoxy construction provides the best glide on flat water and the best performance in the surf, no other construction of SUP really compares to the experience you will have on EPS/epoxy. The materials also keep the board incredibly light for easy carry to and from the water and loading onto vehicles for transport, which we have found to be one of the biggest complaint using premium materials and our proprietary construction processes the journey 10'6" paddle board is a incredible value and the perfect paddle board for beginners and experienced paddlers alike.