Color: One Color
- Heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch with double sidewall construction, inflates to 20 PSI (1.379 bar), Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve
- 3 accessory mounts, 6 stainless steel D-rings, front bungee deck rigging, adjustable rigging on back
- 2 webbing carry/grab handles, Axis Technology acrylic stiffener, 6-inch thickness, 364L volume, 31 lbs
- Includes, SUP carry bag, high-pressure pump, pressure gauge, Leafield valve adapter
- Two 2-inch, two 5-inch and one 9-inch removable/interchangeable fins and repair kit, 3-year manufacturer warranty
Details: NRS Osprey 11 Inflatable SUP Board - The Osprey 11 Inflatable SUP Board by NRS gives anglers a fishing platform with all the accessories they need to be effective on the water. It features a proprietary Axis Technology, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck for improved stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up. With 364 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick deck provides optimal performance and stability for anglers up to 275 pounds. It has double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics, and the heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse. It inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage. The removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and they absorb impacts without breaking. A sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board allows for easy carrying and one handle on the front aids you during an unexpected swim. Other features include six stainless D-rings, a top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve, bungee deck rigging, three accessory mounts, and infinitely adjustable rigging on the back. It also includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, carry bag, repair kit, and comes with a three year warranty. The NRS Osprey 11 Inflatable SUP Board is stable side to side and front to back so you can confidently move around the board to make accurate casts and land fish.