Brand: ALPS Mountaineering
Color: Copper Rust
- Free Standing, Spacious, Easy to Assemble, 7000 Series Aluminum Pole, Two Person Tent
- Full Coverage Fly Provides Maximum Protection
- Great Ventilation with Mesh Roof, Two Vestibules Provide Extra Storage
- Includes: 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, Mesh Storage Pocket, Gear Loft
- Dimensions: 52x88x42", Total Weight: 5.38 lbs.
Details: The Aries is a free standing pole system. It has a top cross pole which allows for more head room and interior space. With the mostly mesh wall design it allows for great ventilation for warm summer nights. This free standing tent is enhanced with 2 doors for easy entry and 2 vestibules for gear storage. Extra-large #8 zippers make opening and closing the doors and vestibules a breeze. The Aries has 7000 series aluminum poles that are strong and lightweight. Assembly is really easy with the tent clips that just snap in place over the poles. The poles are all shock corded together as one continuous system. With a factory sealed fly and floor seams, you're sure to stay dry in rainy weather. The polyester fly and floor are urethane coated, factory sealed seams for maximum weatherproofness. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. All these combined features, make the Aries a great choice for any backpacking trip