Brand: ALPS Mountaineering
- Easy to Assemble 2 Person Free Standing Tent with a Two Aluminum Pole Design
- Factory Sealed Fly and Floor Seam Provides Weather Protection
- Provides Great Ventilation with Mesh Walls, Two Doors and Vestibules
- Includes: 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, Mesh Storage Pocket, Gear Loft
- Dimensions: 58x88x38", Total Weight: 4.75 lbs.
Details: The Zephyr model is ideal for those hot, muggy nights when you want to feel a breeze in your tent. The walls are composed entirely of mesh, allowing maximum ventilation and fresh air. The unique 2 pole design gives you more head room to sit up, without feeling cramped. The Zephyr features aircraft alloy aluminum poles, which are strong and lightweight. There are two doors to make it easy to get in and out of the tent, and a vestibule over both doors for a great place to store your extra gear. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. Incredible ventilation, great head room, and lightweight... a great combination, creating a high quality tent!