Brand: Big Agnes
- SLEEP UNDER THE STARS: Spend the night searching for the Big Dipper with the Beryl SL.The traditional mummy sleeping bag allows for light weight and increased thermal value.
- FIT FOR YOU: Comes in sizes regular and long. The regular fits heights up to 6' while the long fits 6'6". Plus, both have great compression for packability. Packed specs for both are 9" x 20".
- STAY WARM AND TOASTY: No more waking up freezing! Features DownTek water repellent down that repels water while maintaining its insulating value. The Beryl will keep you warm in temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
- YOUR ULTIMATE COMFORT LEVEL: Includes the patent pending REM Pad Sleeve, a detachable pad sleeve that secures pad to the sleeping bag and can be easily removed. The REM Pad Sleeve also doubles as a storage sack.
- THE MOTHER OF COMFORT: The outdoors aren't just where we get away, it's where our stories are made. Based in the Colorado Rockies, Big Agnes creates innovative solutions that help you get outside and go further into the backcountry.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Publisher: Big Agnes
Details: The new Beryl SL 0 includes the patent pending REM Pad Sleeve, a detachable pad sleeve. Clip the stuff sack to the back of the bag and slide your pad in to ensure you won't roll off during the night. Thermally efficient vertical structured side walls trap heat close to your body while the contoured shape of the hood cradles your head in lofty comfort. With soft, technical fabrics, an anti-snag zipper draft tube, and 650-fill power DownTek insulation, this bag's versatility is the perfect companion for hunting trips and early spring road trips to the desert.