Brand: Brooklyn Kayak Company
- 1-Person Sit On Top Fishing Kayak: 11.5-foot 70-pound fishing kayak offers ideal control and stability. 440 pound capacity.
- 3 Rod Holders: Features 2 flush-mount rod holders and 1 adjustable fishing rod holder for ideal placement of line
- Standup Stability: Kayak is suitable for seated or standing fishing thanks to unmatched hull stability
- Rudder Control: Features foot pedal-operated rudder for ultimate control in all water conditions
- Multiple Storage Areas: Three waterproof storage areas for securing smaller items; built-in aft cargo area with elastic tie-down straps for securing larger gear
Details: The UH-RA220 Riptide Angler is like the Swiss Army Knife of solo fishing kayaks: it has everything an angler needs for the ultimate aquatic adventure except for a reel, bait, and a bit of luck. This sit on top fishing kayak features four storage areas: three are watertight and perfect for a phone, keys, wallet, and your lunch; the fourth is an open cargo area with a bungee tie-down system for keeping larger kayak fishing gear secure. So go ahead and bring your tackle box, cooler, or a dry bag filled with supplies for a multi-day kayak fishing adventure. This sit on top kayak is stable enough for standing, so if you prefer to cast and reel while on your feet, go ahead and stand tall. Don't worry: the Riptide's paddle rest keeps your keep paddle safe when your hands are busy with rod and reel, preventing overboard loss. The UH-RA220 is an ideal 1-person kayak for the fisherman who wants to cover plenty of distance over open water or downriver and who also wants to relax in comfort once the lines are in the water. The vessel features a foot-operated rudder that helps you deftly steer the kayak around obstacles or through chop, and its 11.5-foot hull and 34-inch beam provide unparalleled stability in a solo sit on top kayak. The Riptide Angler can support the weight of even a larger adult and plenty of gear, too. Your kayak comes with a two-piece aluminum paddle, a deluxe upright kayak seat, and a five year warranty, all yours courtesy of Brooklyn Kayak Company.