Color: True Black
- Pertex lightweight 30D ripstop down-proof fabric construction with a water-repellent finish provides dry comfort and won't shed feathers
- 90/10 ultra-premium 800 RSD down fill for additional warmth; Mesh-lined Pit Zips provide breathability
- Articulated fit mimics the body's natural flex; Hem can be adjusted to customize the fit
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets and zippered chest pocket for warmth and storage
- bluesign approved for a reduced impact on both people and the environment
Publisher: Burton Snowboards
Details: If you are one who is always cold, refuses to hide indoors, or spends a lot of time in the backcountry, then the men's Burton [ak] BK Down Insulator Jacket isn't just nice to have, it's a necessity. Super lightweight and packable, the BK's weather-repellent ripstop fabric encapsulates ultra-premium 800 RSD down for breathable, radiant heat. Venting Pit Zips and an articulated fit ensure total comfort, and to top it off, the whole package is bluesign approved for a reduced impact on people and the planet. Ride this jacket under your shell or stuff it in your pack for a quick warm-up; whatever you do, just make sure you bring it.