- For temperatures 30⁰ F to 50⁰ F
- Fits most heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.; Dimensions: 33 x 75 in
- Fiberlock Construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending life of your sleeping bag
- The No-Snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags, Quick Cord System makes fastening a cinch without tying
- Thermolock System reduces heat loss through the zippers, Machine washable for easy cleaning
Details: Sleep comfortably, even when it's 30° F out, in the Coleman Green Valley Cool Weather Sleeping Bag with cozy cotton flannel liner. Designed with ComfortSmart Technology, this bag offers a host of features traditional bags don't. ZipPlow, a specially-designed, patented zipper system, forces fabric away from the zipper to avoid snags, while the ComfortCuff feature surrounds your face with softness while you sleep. The ThermoLock System reduces heat loss through the zipper and FiberLock construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending the life of your sleeping bag. When you're ready to pack up, the patented Roll Control Design keeps the bag in place for easier rolling and the Quick Cord System makes fastening it a cinch without tying. The bag is machine washable and fits heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.