- Two-room tent sleeps up to six campers comfortably thanks to 17-by-nine (W x D) footprint and 6 ft. 10 in. center height
- Floor-less screened room provides extra ventilation on warm days, great place for meals and gathering, rain or shine, and protected storage space
- Proprietary WeatherTec System with series of interworking features guaranteed to keep you dry and comfortable
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly, 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent, and 1,000-denier polyethylene floor; 11-millimeter fiberglass poles
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty
Details: Ideal for family car campers, scout leaders & extended camping excursions, the Coleman WeatherMaster Screened 6 Tent is designed for easy setup. The WeatherMaster Screened 6 sleeps 6 people comfortably in two rooms; it has a footprint of 17'x9' and a center height of 6'10". An additional floorless screened room provides extra ventilation on warm days, a great place for meals and gathering, rain or shine, and protected storage space. Coleman's Comfort System allows control of airflow with Variflo adjustable ventilation, including the vented Cool-Air Port, privacy vent window, and electrical access port. Continuous, color-coded pole sleeves, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments make setup a breeze with the 19mm steel poles.