- WARMTH- This sleeping bag is toasty and comfortable with our unique two baffle design and our 15-degree rating with 800-fill responsibly sourced water-resistant duck down
- COMFORT - Mummy shape with tall footbox - Integrated pillow pocket - Insulated media pocket
- DURABLE - The light, but durable, 20D ripstop nylon and 2-way right-side zipper with anti-snag flap will ensure the bag performs on countless adventures; opens into blanket - Half-length left-side zipper
- LIGHTWEIGHT - No need to compromise on size and weight when this bag comes in at 2lb 13oz! - Total Bag Length 82in with the stuff sack cinching you down to just 9 x 17 Inches
- WARRANTY/Guaranteed for Good. Cotopaxi products are guaranteed to last 61 years-the average lifespan of a person living in the developing world. If there's a problem with your product, we'll gladly exchange it, get you a replacement, or repair the item in-house.
Details: Our Sueño Sleeping Bag was designed to keep you toasty and comfortable during epic backpacking and car-camping adventures. At the heart of this bag is responsibly sourced, 800-fill water-resistant duck down, which provides big doses of heat-trapping warmth in a low-bulk silhouette. With a 15-degree rating and 2lb 13oz weight, the versatile Sueño is ideal for a wide range of sleeping situations-from fall, spring, and summer backpacking trips to mild winter yurt expeditions. An Eyelok hood adjustment, pillow pocket, and insulated media pocket are integrated into the classic mummy shape, and a roomy footbox ensures your feet have plenty of room to breathe. A 2-way right-side zipper is paired with a half-length zipper on the left side, allowing you to fold down just the top section of the bag, or completely unfold it into a blanket. Stuff sack and loose storage sack are included.