Brand: Diamondback Bicycles
- Light, strong aluminum frame with precision-enhancing 9mm boost quick-release dropouts
- SR Sun tour XCR34 120mm travel suspension fork with 15mm thru axle soaks up bumps
- Shimano Deere 10 speed drivetrain with ultra-wide gearing takes the Sting out of tough climbs
- Tetra Aries mechanical disc brakes increase your control
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle
Publisher: Diamondback Bikes
Details: What's the deal with these so-called 27.5 plus bikes? In a nutshell, bigger tires. If that doesn't sound exactly revolutionary, consider this: Plus-size tires add insane levels of traction and control to trail bikes without adding weight and slowing you down. The Diamondback Mason 1 is a hard-charging hardtail that plows through the rough stuff, yet remains fun and flick able. The Mason 1 gets the job done and keeps things simple with sturdy double wall wheels wrapped with 27.5x3.5 inch tires. The 1x10 drivetrain keeps shifting simple, meaning no pesky front derailleur to fiddle with while you monster-truck over rocks and roots. Take the trail less traveled? Sure. And with the Mason 1 you'll be ripping the trail less traveled.