Brand: Diamondback Bicycles
- Light and strong aluminum frame in a size range for women
- RockShox Judy Gold RL eats up bumps with 120mm of plush travel
- Race Face Aeffect Cinch cranks; SRAM NX 1x11 drivetrain makes for simple and efficient shifting
- Plenty of stopping power, courtesy of SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle
Publisher: Diamondback Bikes
Details: The Rely 2 is a women’s trail bike that speaks no malarkey. It gives you the same level of performance and components as its brother 27.5 plus bike, the Mason 2, but in a size range for women. The Rely 2 offers the efficiency of a hardtail, yet its ultra-wide, plus-size 27.5x2.8-inch tires practically float you over the rough stuff. For even more traction and control, the Blanchard 38R wheels can be set up tubeless, and a dropper seatpost keeps you centered on technical descents. The plush RockShox Judy Gold RL fork, crisply shifting SRAM NX single-ring drivetrain, and powerful Level T hydraulic disc brakes round out the no-nonsense components package. Get out there and get after it on the Rely 2.