- Affordably price, highly durable and smooth riding kids beach cruiser for children ages 4 - 10.
- Well built steel kids cruiser bike frame will last a lifetime while providing a smooth, easy riding bicycle for boys.
- Simple pedal backwards coaster brake is easy for boys to learn on. Also, single speed is also easy and smooth, making riding this bike like a breeze.
- Training wheels can be attached to this boys bike for learning riders. Front and rear bike fenders add a nice design touch and prevent water splash up on rides.
- Extra comfortable bike seat for kids with dual springs, makes riding fun and and enjoyable for young boys.
Details: A great introduction to riding in style, the 20-inch single-speed Urban Boy cruiser bike from Firmstrong is ideal for both children just learning to ride as well as those who have graduated from training wheels. It features 20-inch wheels as well as front and rear fenders, and training wheels (sold separately) can be attached to the bike. The coaster brake stops by pedaling backwards, which is an easy and safe way for children to learn to ride. Sized for young riders from 3 feet, 2-inches to 4 feet, 4-inches tall, it's a great choice for many riding environments -- by the beach or anywhere else on a paved path. The Urban Boy is designed just like Firmstrong's bikes for older riders with a classic, curvy cruiser design and a durable 13-inch steel frame. The 20-inch aluminum wheels feature 2.125-inch wide white-wall balloon tires that roll smooth and easy as well as cushion the bumps as you ride over them freely. The wide, oversized cruiser seat completes your comfort with dual springs that help make the ride soft and cushy. Both the seat and the handlebars can be adjusted to properly fit the rider. It also features a chain guard to protect pant, and wide cruiser bike handlebars with rubber grips. The bike is shipped 80 percent assembled. Firmstrong has been designing high quality, affordable bikes for over 10 years with a focus on blending style and functionality to create a fun, adventurous experience for riders -- not just a mode of transportation.