- Top-mounted selection dial is for Vibration and Stimulation Levels (1-7)
- Green button operates Tone and any compatible accessories, like the Upland Beeper
- -Toggle switch selects which dog is being controlled (up to 3: black, red or blue)-Toggle switch FORECAST('M' and 'C' selects stimulation type and 'A' is for Accessory
- Upper black button selects 'medium' level of stimulation (1-7), and turns Lights on. -Lower black button selects 'low' level of stimulation (1-7), and turns Lights off. -Pressing both black buttons at same time selects 'high' level of stimulation (1-7)
- Includes - PRO 550 handheld, AC adapter, manual
Details: The PRO 550 with proven Tri-Tronics technology allows advanced training for the serious professional with easy access to 21 levels of momentary and continuous stimulation, tone as well as the ability to quickly switch between 3 dogs¹. PRO 550 features vibration and tone settings, remotely operated beacon lights on the dog device to help locate your dog in low light, the ability to add an Upland Beeper (purchased separately), and a built-in BarkLimiter, activated on the dog device, to help keep the peace at home.