Brand: Leader Accessories
- Fabric Option: Marine-grade 600D polyester canvas & 600D solution dyed fabric.Double overlapped stitching and UV resistant.
- All stainless steel mounting hardwares,color coordinated zippered storage boot and assemble instructions included.
- 1'' diameter aluminum frame with double-walled main bow legs for maximum strength and free quick release mounts.4 adjustable nylon straps for the front and the rear.
- 10 optional fabric colors:Light Grey, Pacific Blue, Burgundy,Navy Blue,Dark Grey,Green,White,Teal,Black,Sand.
- 6 different sizes are available:6'L x 46"H x 54"-60"W & 6'L x 46"H x 61"-66"W & 6'L x 46"H x 67"-72"W & 6'L x 46"H x 73"-78"W & 6'L x 46"H x 79"-84"W & 6'L x 46"H x 85"-90"W.
1. Free black nylon fittings and hardware for mounting to a flat surface included
2. 1'' diameter bright anodized aluminum frame with double-walled main bow legs for maximum strength.
3. Assemble instructions included
4. Mildew, Waterproof and UV resistant
5. Double overlapped stitching
6. Matching zippered boot included
7. All stainless steel mounting screw, deck mount stainless steel saddle, fixing tool, stainless steel hook, stainless steel adjuster included
10 Colors:Solution Dyed Light Grey;Pacific Blue;Burgundy;Navy Blue;Dark Grey;Teal;White;Green;Black;Sand.
Marine-grade 600D polyester Canvas:Available in six different sizes;Three years warranty
Solution dyed Fabric:Available in five different sizes;Five years warranty
Attention:Solution dyed polyester means colors are part of the polyester fiber instead of adhering only to the surface of the fiber. The better penetration of the dye makes the fabric more resistant to fading. With the applying the double layer of UV protection to our solution dyed fabric, our cover can protect from the mildew, sun, UV, and rain.
Tips: How to measure your boat for a bimini top
1. Using a tape measure,decide which length top provides the desired amount of shade coverage.
2. The pivotal mounting point will be approximately at the center point of the top on each side of your boat.
3. After this, measure the distance beteewn these mounting points to determine the width you need.
4.While standing inside the boat, measure from the pivotal mounting point straight up to determine the desired height.