- Mongoose XC aluminum hard tail frame with SR Suntour XCT 100 mm travel fork featuring hydraulic lockout is the ideal intro for single-track XC trails
- Shimano Acera/Altus 3x8 drivetrain with Altus shifters allow entry level XC athletes to get everything they need to conquer their next ride
- Tektro HD-M290 hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors provide quick and smooth braking no matter the weather
- Light and strong Xposure DP-29 double wall tubeless rims support durable Arisun Mt. Graham 27.5 x 2.2" tires for a smooth ride
- Mongoose MTB trail saddle provides superior comfort, while its durability stands up to tough rides out on the trail
Publisher: Pacific Cycle (Over-Boxed Product)
Details: Leave your friends in the dust on your next XC single-track adventure with the 29" Men's Tyax Sport. This XC mountain bike sports a Mongoose XC aluminum hard tail frame with a tapered head tube, 142 mm rear thru-axle and post mount rear brake mounts, resulting in a light, responsive ride. The SR Suntour XCT 100 mm travel fork features hydraulic lockout so you can save energy for climbs and tougher trail portions. The Shimano Acera/Altus 24-speed drivetrain with premium Altus shifters gives beginning XC riders all of the tools and gearing options to conquer their next ride. Tektro HD-M290 hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors provide quick and smooth braking in all weather conditions, while the light and strong Xposure DP-29 double wall tubeless rims support knobby 2.2" wide mountain tires for a consistently smooth ride. Ride longer with the Mongoose MTB trail saddle which provides comfort while being durable enough to handle bumpy trails. Explore the freedom of XC single-track trails on the versatile and agile Tyax Sport. There's nothing you can't do on a Mongoose.