- DESIGNED FOR THE FIELD - Made for hunters and anglers, the Argali handles backcountry conditions like a champ, Its waterproof tub allows it to be used directly on wet or frozen ground ; Rated to 15F / -9C
- A BETTER NIGHT'S SLEEP - A top-loading pad sleeve integrated into the bag's construction protects your sleeping pad and ensures you won't slip or slide throughout the night
- SUPERIOR WARMTH - An built-in draft collar traps body heat and uses a drawstring to create a thermally efficient seal; Waterproof yet breathable footbox keeps feet warm and dry till morning
- ULTRALIGHT INSULATION - Premium 700 fill power down keeps you warm when temperatures drop without adding unnecessary weight or volume
- TECHNICAL SPECS - Weighs 2 lb 8 oz (1.12 kg) with a compressed volume of 6.4 L; Nylon Ripstop with water-resistant DWR; Fits men or women up to 6.5 ft tall; Left zipper
Details: The Argali 15-degree down bag was designed for use by hunters and anglers in the unpredictable conditions of the backcountry. With a fully waterproof bottom that can be used directly on frozen or wet ground and absolutely minimal weight, this bag will get you out further without slowing you down. The hoodless design shaves weight without compromising performance. An integrated draft collar with drawstring seals in body heat, keeping you warm and dry even in chilly, wet conditions. Pair the Argali with ultralight floorless shelters like NEMO's Spike series for a high performance, minimalist camp solution. Includes a drawstring stuff sack and cotton storage bag.