- CENTER ZIPPER: The full length center zip of Canon can be partially opened for access without leaving the warmth of the bag
- DOWNTEK: A nanotechnology treatment that makes down water-repellant, and also provides anti-microbial and anti-bacterial protection. In the presence of moisture, DownTek treated down repels water while maintaining its loft and insulation value, even in the wettest of conditions.
- OSMO DT W/B SHELL FABRIC: 15 denier high tenacity nylon constructed with featherweight Japanese fibers. Double ripstop threads in the warp and weft give the highest level of tear strength and durability.
- An ultralight waterproof/breathable coating on the back side of the fabric combined with the highest quality DWR on the face means that the sleeping bag stays breathable and won't retain moisture throughout your adventures.
- TOESTER BOX: Hybrid Synthetic/Down construction reduces cold spots by mapping out areas of high compression and optimizing insulation loft.
Details: The Canon allows for temperature regulation, improving your sleep under a wider range of conditions. No other mountaineering bag offers the same comfort from base camp to summit.
Temperature Rating: -40F / -40C
Fill Type: 850 Fill Power Down
Fill Weight: 2 lbs 15.6 oz / 1.35 kg
Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 13 oz / 1.35 kg
Fits Up To: 6'6" / 198 cm
Shoulder Girth: 70 in / 178 cm
Hip Girth: 60 in / 152 cm
Knee Girth: 54 in / 138 cm
Packed Size: 16 x 12 in dia / 40 x 30 cm dia
Compressed Volume: 18 L
Zipper Location: Center
Shell Fabric: 15D OSMO DT W/B + DWR
Footbox Fabric: OSMO DT W/B with DWR
Lining Fabric: 20D Nylon
Ripstop Mini Ripstop with DWR
NEMO's proprietary OSMO DT features an ultralight waterproof/breathable coating on the back side of the fabric and DWR on the exterior, which protects against tent wall condensation and allows the footbox to breathe throughout the night.
Adjustable Thermo Gills vent body heat at your core without letting cold air rush in. Compared to unzipping the bag, the draftless design allow for a better means of fine tuning comfort on NEMO's cold weather bags.
STOVE PIPE TUNNEL HOOD
Insulated with PrimaLoft Infinity to insulate and retain loft in all conditions, this innovative hood opening keeps a pocket of warm air near your face so breathing is comfortable in the bitter cold.
ZIPPERED ARM OPENINGS
Arm Zips on Canon -40 let you enjoy the comfort and warmth of NEMO's premier cold weather bag while eating a meal or prepping gear.
PREMIUM 850 FILL POWER EASTERN EUROPEAN GOOSE DOWN
Premium 850 Fill Power goose down gives you maximum loft and warmth. This select down is used in NEMO sleeping bags where weight is of the utmost importance, and staying warm is literally a matter of life or death.