- SWEET DREAMS - Backpacking is better after a great night's rest; The 3 season Riff is designed to give you the best sleep in the backcountry; 800 fill power Nikwax Hydrophobic Down is feather-light and toasty warm even when damp
- SNUGGLE UP - Like your favorite comforter, NEMO's Blanket Fold gives some extra material around your face to cuddle up with; Cozy and practical, this helps regulate temperature
- LET'S SPOON - The Riff's unique spoon shape is designed with extra room at the elbows and knees that make side sleeping comfortable if you don't like to sleep on your back
- LET IT BREATHE - When you get too hot, ThermoGills unzip to let out warm air, allowing superior temperature control and added versatility; A waterproof, breathable footbox protects from condensation so your feet stay warm and dry
- TECHNICAL SPECS - Weighs 2 lbs 3 oz (1 kg) with a packed size of 17 x 9 in diameter and a compressed volume of 5.3 L; Nylon Ripstop with water-resistant DWR; 1-person capacity fits men up to 6.5 ft tall; Left zipper
Details: With a unique Spoon shape adding room at the elbows and knees and integrated Thermo Gills for temperature management, the NEMO Riff 3-season men's sleeping bag is perfect for side sleeping and personalized comfort. The waterproof / breathable footbox protects against tent wall condensation to keep your feet warm and dry. Insulated with premium, fluorocarbon-free, water-resistant, 800-fill-power Nikwax Hydrophobic Down. NEMO uses Responsible Down Standard Certified down, so you can feel good inside and out. Ultralight and super soft, the Riff is rated to 30F (-1C). With vertical baffling for even warmth, an integrated pillow sleeve, and a zippered stash pocket for your phone and small items, you may be so comfy that you want to sleep in.