Color: Granite/Sunburst Yellow
- AWARD-WINNING DESIGN - The Sonic can take you from basecamp to summit thanks to adjustable Thermo Gills that extend your comfort range by 20 degrees or more; Rated to 0F / -18C
- SLEEP LIKE A HUMAN - Unlike traditional mummy bags that restrict movement, the Sonic's stretch construction at the knees adds enough volume to accommodate side sleeping
- SUPERIOR WARMTH - An oversized draft collar traps body heat and an offset zipper creates a thermally efficient seal; Waterproof yet breathable footbox keeps feet warm till morning
- CERTIFIED RESPONSIBLE DOWN - Insulated with 100% RDS Certified down, which is traceable to ensure humane treatment through the entire supply chain
- TECHNICAL SPECS - Weighs 2 lb 14 oz (1.31 kg) with a compressed volume of 8.9 L; Nylon Ripstop with water-resistant DWR; Fits men or women up to 6.5 ft tall; Left zipper
Details: Made for variable mountain climates, the Sonic is the only bag you'll ever need for mountaineering. The premium suite of fabrics and 850 fill power down is complemented by adjustable Thermo Gills, which regulate temperature without letting cold drafts in. Stretch construction at the knees offers extra room for side sleeping or to change positions during the night, as well maintaining the bag's shape, thermal efficiency, and loft. An oversized draft collar with a Velcro closure seals in heat and keeps cold air out, and the waterproof/breathable footbox keeps your feet toasty and warm. Includes a compression stuff sack and cotton storage bag.