- A BED IN THE BACKCOUNTRY - It's more like crawling into a warm, cozy bed than a sleeping bag; The super-soft comforter layer tucks right up to the chin; Included slipcover stretches snugly over 2 sleeping pads, making a full-size mattress
- SNUGGLE UP - The perfect backcountry solution for cuddling, the 3-season Tango Duo's roomy dimensions lend couples plenty of space to sprawl out, roll over, and snuggle through the night; Fits users up to 6 ft tall
- CLEAN & DRY - 700-fill Downtek Power Down insulation is water-repellent, antimicrobial, and employs nanotechnology for superior insulation in the presence of rain and morning dew; Waterproof / breathable footbox keeps your feet warm and dry
- TOASTY ALL OVER - Box baffle construction creates optimum loft, thermal efficiency, and heat distribution so you'll be cozy in temperatures as low as 30 degrees; The Tango envelopes two 20 x 72 in sleeping pads to block out drafts; Hood snaps keep the whole system secure
- LIGHTWEIGHT LUXURY - At merely 2 lbs 9 oz, you can take this full-size bed anywhere; The Tango Duo sleeps two, even though it is more lightweight and packable than a standard single bag; Includes compact stuff sack
Details: After a tiring day of elevation gain with a weighty pack holding you down, it's hard to resist the far-off dream of crawling into your own bed and snuggling up with your partner. The NEMO Tango Duo makes that dream a reality, giving you a full-size bed as comfy as yours at home, yet brilliantly outfitted for the backcountry. It features super-soft, 700-Fill Power Down Downtek insulation that's water-resistant, antimicrobial, and evenly distributes heat and loft, never bunching up in any one area. Slip it over two NEMO Cosmo series sleeping pads for a draft-free, super-thermal system with plenty of room for couples to stretch out and move around. The durable nylon ripstop shell is treated with a DWR waterproof finish, so you and your partner can relax in dry comfort, watching the morning dew bead right off. Once you experience this kind of luxury in the backcountry, you'll be on the trail every weekend. You may never want to go home.