- Adjustable warmth, via NuDown's proprietary Variable Insulation Technology, empowers you to be precisely as warm as you want to be
- Add air to add warmth or release air to cool utilizing the pocket hand pump and release valve, also creating a supportive, athletic fit
- Polartec NeoShell lightweight, max stretch, dynamic air-permeable breathable, quiet, waterproof shell, pit zips, Primaloft Gold insulation in collar
- Ski pass, sleeve, chest audio and inside stash pockets, double-slider waterproof YKK zippers, waist draw cords, powder skirt, removable helmet hood
- Eco-friendly alternative to down feathers, thumbhole cuffs, limited lifetime warranty
Details: Forget feathers, forget layers. The Mount Tallac Jacket allows you to take one piece from windbreaker to winter parka while out on life's adventures. NuDown's Variable Insulation Technology, (a system of trapped air surrounding the torso), allows you to endlessly adjust your warmth in nature's constantly changing conditions. That, combined with the impressive Polartec NeoShell ultra-stretch, ultra-breathable, waterproof shell, and the absence of insulation in the sleeves, makes the men's Mount Tallac Jacket the most versatile in the line. You'll be comfortable from sun-up to sun-down, without the hassle of ever stopping to add or drop a layer. Powerful Warmth: When you really need protection from the elements, NuDown jackets and vests offer impenetrable warmth around your torso. At max inflation the jacket will snug firmly to your torso securely trapping your body heat. At the same time, this internal air pressure blocks the wind from compressing the material. All NuDown jackets and vests are immune to compression at full inflation capacity. You'll never feel the cold metal of the chair lift again! Call NuDown at 775.455.4656 or visit www.nudown.com for support.