Brand: Ocean Kayak
- Designed to accommodate female center of gravity with low deck profile, but perfectly suited for men too
- Ocean Kayak patented overlapping foot wells for comfortable seating position whatever your leg length
- Transport: Ocean Kayak car-topping handle system makes placing boat on roof top easier with bow, stern, side, and center carry handles
- Stern tank well with bungee, bow deck bungee for storage, seat
- Lightweight at only 37 lbs.
Publisher: Johnson Outdoors Watercraft
Details: Compact and ultra-lightweight, the venus 10 sit-on-top recreational kayak is designed specifically for women paddlers with a smaller build. The women-friendly features include a low-deck profile, a seat well built to accommodate a woman's center of gravity, and a car-topping handle system that makes it easy for men and women of any size to load and unload the kayak onto a car rack. Other details include a tank well with bungee cords for easy gear storage; a comfort hybrid seat; paddle keepers; skid plate to protect the bottom; molded-in foot Wells that provide a comfortable foot position for just about any paddler; and self-bailing drain holes in the cockpit that allows water that enters the kayak to immediately flow back out. Ocean Kayak donates one percent of all venus 10 gross sales to the breast cancer fund. Specifications: max capacity: 160-175 pounds length: 9 feet 10 inches Width: 28 inches seat Width: 19 inches weight: 37 pounds.