Brand: Pearl iZUMi
- 1:1 anatomic tri closure: eliminates hot spots and removes pressure from your forefoot [patent pending]. Fully lined mesh upper for barefoot comfort
- P.R.O 1:1 power plate: P.R.O grade uni-directional carbon for ultra-light stiffness: direct -venting technology for cooling and drainage
- Concave shaping for ultra low 7.0mm stack height, enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support
- Built in longitudinal arch support for optimal support, power and efficiency
- Now with replaceable heel bumper. Dual density ethylene vinyl acetate insole for superior support
Publisher: Pearl Izumi
Details: Engineered to feel and perform their best mile after mile, the Pearl Izumi Women's Tri Fly V Triathlon Shoes are the go-to choice for training and racing. Select 1:1 Power Plate with ultra-low 7.0mm stack height is lightweight, rigid and its built-in Longitudinal Arch support increases pedaling efficiency. Fully lined Mesh material upper promotes ventilation, so you can ride sock-free and not feel hot or clammy. 1:1 Anatomic Tri Closure with notched Velcro strap helps to shorten your time in the transition area.