Color: Uranium Black
- PROTECTS THE BRAIN: Features the MIPS technology (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), reducing the rotational forces to the brain in case of an oblique (angled) impact
- DON'T FEAR TO FALL: Has an in-mold EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner, where the strength lies in its versatility and protection against single impact accidents
- STAY HEAD-STRONG: Aramid bridge reinforcements for structural stability and dispersion of impact energy
- SEE CLEARLY: Goggle vents that evacuate steam from your goggles and features a fixed goggle clip
- SIZED FOR YOUR SKULL: Size adjustment system for a comfortable and safe fit. Available in three sizes XS-S, M-L, and XL-XXL
Publisher: POC Helmets and Armor
Details: The Fornix Backcountry MIPS is a lightweight, aramid reinforced and well-ventilated helmet, equipped with the patented MIPS system to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. The tensile strength of the aramid fiber is very high and when bonded to the helmet structure, it allows energy to be dispersed over the entire bridge, giving the helmet better energy absorption. Fornix is generously ventilated and the size adjustment system makes it possible to customize the fit of the helmet to ensure it stays safe and comfortable in place.