Brand: Raleigh Bikes
- Designed for rooty, rocky, mountain trail riding
- Sizing: s=5'3"-5'6", m=5'6"-5'9", l=5'9"-6', xl=6'-6'4"
- Made with lightweight AL-6061 SL custom butted aluminum frame and SR Sun tour XCM, 120mm travel fork for comfort on the bumps
- Features easy to operate Shimano EZ-Fire shifters and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for the ultimate stopping power in all weather conditions
- Includes weinmann U28, 27.5 inch , 32H, 28mm wide rims and wide Kenda Honey badger 27.5 x 2.2 tires for stability
Publisher: Raleigh Bikes
Details: And now for something a little different. Raleigh's taken trail aggressive geometry and threw in a hardtail. What came out is a fun, playful, hardtail with a cool factor that you can only explain by riding it. Introducing the tokul 1. An all mountain bike, the tokul loves to play in rooty, rocky trails and takes you through lines you never thought possible. The tokul 1 is designed with a lightweight aluminum frame and SR sun tour XCM 120mm fork. The weinmann U28 27.5" rims and Kenda honey badger 27.5x2.2" tires level out even the toughest terrain. And the Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes ensure consistent stopping power when flying into the turns. If you're after a great riding, unique mountain bike, look no further than the tokul 1. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a raleigh and enjoy the ride