Brand: Raleigh Bikes
- Lightweight aluminum frame and carbon fiber fork designed for riding comfortably on unpaved roads
- Shimano 105 11 speed shifters paired with Praxis Works Alba cranks offer smooth, reliable shifting
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes provide modulation and power in all conditions
- Durable HED Tomcat wheels are tubeless compatible
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle
Publisher: Raleigh Bikes
Details: When “epic” means long road rides with a side of gravel, the Raleigh Willard 4 is game to join in the fun. Made with geometry that inspires confidence when riding off-road, this ultra-versatile bike takes you where most road bikes can't, but it also offers the flexibility to enjoy paved road rides in complete comfort. Thru axles front and rear make for precise handling even on rough roads. Load up the bonus rack and fender mounts and the Willard 4 does double-duty as your year-round commuter bike. The extra-wide tires are super grippy on gravel yet roll smoothly on pavement. For your most ambitious all-road adventures and even a bit of cyclocross racing, the Willard 4 awaits.