- Classic 7-speed Women's city cruiser bike with low swooping, lightweight aluminum frame for easy step-through entry
- Shimano 7-speed external derailleur allows wide range of rides, from leisure to long distance; front and rear handbrakes for easy stopping
- Matching full fenders; seat and handlebar geometry puts rider in an upright, heads-up position
- 700 x 32C wheels with double-walled rims for a smooth ride; comfortable brown synthetic leather saddle and matching grips with classic stitching
- Fits riders from 5 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall; comes 85 percent assembled
Publisher: Sixthreezero Enterprises, L.L.C.
Designed to let you cruise, coast, and climb, the sixthreezero Ride in the Park women's bicycle combines a classic city cruiser frame with a Shimano 7-speed external derailleur, making it ideal for beach journeys, trips to the market, and urban commuting. Featuring lightweight aluminum construction, the women's Ride in the Park has a low swooping frame design for easy step-through entry, plus a seat and handlebar geometry that puts you in an upright, heads-up position.
Offering maximum versatility for a wide range of activities, the Shimano 7-speed external derailleur enables you to cover longer distances and enjoy higher intensity riding. This stylish bike is outfitted with a comfortable brown synthetic leather saddle and matching grips with classic stitching.
It also comes with front and rear handbrakes for easy stopping, twist shifter for quick gear changes, a 700 x 32C wheel set, double-walled rims for a smooth ride, and matching full fenders. It fits riders from 5 feet to 6 feet, 2 inches tall, and it comes 85 percent assembled.
Designed with comfort, ease, and eye-catching style, sixthreezero bikes offer affordable quality for a vast range of riders.