- Three C4 LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime, and 2 user programmable ultra-bright blue tail light LEDs
- Zero-maintenance 6V, 12Ah sealed lead acid battery; red and green LEDs provide charge status
- High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing, rubberized impact bumper and lens ring, and cushioned-grip handle
- Length: 11.5 in. (29.2 cm); Width: 5.1 in. (13 cm); Height: 7 in. (17.8 cm); Weight: 7.9 lbs (3.58 kg) with battery
- Great for fire and rescue, industrial safety, utilities, emergency medical services, homeowners, sporting goods, and pest control
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Details: An industrial-duty, rechargeable, portable lantern featuring 2 ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs and C4 LED technology for high brightness, long runtime and reliability. 3 C4 LEDs and deep dish parabolic reflectors to produce a large spot pattern. LEDs are impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Dual rear LEDs ensure you can be seen whether you are coming or going. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. 2 levels of lighting: high and low. High – 55,000 candela peak beam intensity; 540 lumens. Low – 32,000 candela peak beam intensity; 330 lumens. Runtime: High – 7 hours to the 10% output level; Low – 15 hours to the 10% output level. Jumper selectable high or low setting to allow selection of more light output or more runtime. Zero-maintenance 6V, 12Ah sealed lead acid battery. Rechargeable up to 500 times. Toggle switch. Rubberized impact bumper. IPX4 rated for water-resistance. High impact ABS thermoplastic housing. Cushioned grip handle. Re-enforced D-rings. Rubberized lens ring. Fits existing LiteBox mounting racks. Rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-184.108.40.206 (2003) mounted in any position. Available in International safety orange or high visibility yellow. Two user programmable ultra-bright blue tail-light LEDs. The Standard System includes both AC and DC charger cords, a charge rack and shoulder strap. Limited lifetime warranty. Assembled in USA.