Color: Folia Green
- 200 Lumens of High Output for 2 Hours; 15 Lumens of Low Output for 45 Hours
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- The tough Nitrolon polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion.
- Tactical tailcap switch-press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
Release Date: 2012-06-06
Details: The G2X Pro, a polymer-body version of Surefire`s 6PX Pro, uses a high-efficiency LED that`s virtually immune to failure since there`s no filament to burn out or break, providing two light output levels: a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 200-lumen beam, and a 15-lumen low-output setting that lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, an invaluable option when you find yourself miles from civilization. Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The tough Nitrolon polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light.
Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime.
- Two output levels - high for maximum light, low for extended runtime.
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam.
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact.
- Tough Nitrolon body, anodized aluminum bezel.
- Dual-output tailcap click switch - press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high.
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed.
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life.
A light emitting diode (LED) is a chip of specially fabricated solid material that emits light when electricity flows through it. Since LEDs function for thousands of hours, have no filament to burn out or break, and waste little energy producing heat instead of light, they are ideal for many illumination tool applications. They do differ greatly in color, efficiency, and assembly quality, and that`s why S