- White Light = 150 Lumens of High Output for 1.8 Hours; 10 Lumens of Low Output for 6 Hours
- Infrared = 120 mW of High Output for 8 Hours; 10 mW of Low Output TBD
- White and infrared output from one all-LED head, no IR filter needed
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switch-press for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
Release Date: 2012-06-06
Details: The V2 is a dual-output flashlight that provides both white light and infrared output—with no need for an IR filter. It uses a virtually indestructible power-regulated white/infrared LED assembly and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. In white light mode, the tactically correct two-stage pushbutton tailcap switch lets you instantly select an output level: press for a 10-lumen long-runtime low beam suitable for general night use; press further for a 70-lumen white spot beam—over three times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight, and more than enough light to temporarily blind and disorient an aggressor by impairing his night-adapted vision; twist for constant-on low beam, twist further for constant-on high beam. A push-twist on the V2's self-locking selector ring lets you switch to infrared mode, where the tailcap switch again lets you instantly select output levels—press for a 10-milliwatt low beam, press further for a 75-milliwatt high beam, twist for constant-on at either level.