Brand: Teton Sports
- DAY HIKER'S CHOICE: Light, adjustable, comforatable and just the right price for all the included features--makes this pack a terrific companion for all your day-long or overnight outdoor adventures; Size 1100 Cubic Inches (18 L)
- HYDRATION BLADDER INCLUDED: BPA free 2-liter hydration bladder included; Complete with lightweight, durable, kink-free sip tube and push-lock cushioned bite valve; Large 2-inch (5 cm) opening for ice that also makes cleaning easy
- GET THE PERFECT FIT: Backpack for men, women, and youth; Low-profile athletic cut with full adjustment fits all frames comfortably; Comfort-taped straps with high-density notched foam stabilizer and mesh covering means you can wear this pack for hours
- LOADED WITH FEATURES: Large capacity hydration pack weighs only 2 pounds (.9 kg) unfilled; Large pocket with hidden-teeth zipper and weather guard protects gear, clothes, and lunch; Bungee cord system for bike helmet; Butterfly opening for jackets, etc.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: TETON Sports' AMAZING customer service team is one YOU CAN COUNT ON to get your products taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty - TETON Sports® strives to manufacture the best possible products for our customers. Our limited lifetime warranty covers your backpack against defects in materials or workmanship for as long as you own it. The water reservoir, bite valve, and drink tube are covered against defects in materials or workmanship for a one-year period. Our warranties are cheerfully extended to the original owner only and exclude normal wear and tear (e.g., zippers that wear out after extended use) or misuse. If, after inspection, a product is determined by us to be defective in workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace it at our option, at no cost to you. Shipping fees may apply. For international warranty claims (outside the United States), shipping and duty fees are the responsibility of the consumer.
The TETON Sports Oasis 1100 is the perfect all day hydration pack, whether you are mountain biking, hiking, or snowshoeing—there’s no limit to the activities you can take this pack along for. Designed with your comfort in mind, it has an athletic cut so it rides low and close to your body. It can be fully adjusted in the shoulder, chest, and waist belt for a customizable fit. It’s super comfortable, includes a thick air mesh back panel with half-inch foam pads that cinch in tightly to minimize bounce. Your shoulder straps are comfort-taped mesh with a notched foam stabilizer.
With features normally seen on more expensive packs including a shock absorbing chest strap, built-in orange safety whistle, bungee storage with barrel lock, reflective trim, strap clips, and canyoneering drip hole.
The 2-liter hydration bladder is included with purchase and has a large 2-inch opening for ice that also makes cleaning easy. Be sure to wash your bladder before your first use: Rinse out your bladder with lemon juice or mild soap and warm water to remove any residues—then let your bladder dry out completely before reassembling it. Once it is dry, be sure to tighten the hose at the base of the bladder—the O-ring gasket needs to sit down into the receiver so it can seal properly--this will prevent leaking. Also includes a lightweight, durable, kink-free sip tube and push-lock cushioned bite valve.