- 180 ° Full face snorkeling design - provides 180 ° viewing area for your snorkeling, and you will see more fish and marine creatures than ever before.Lengthened snorkels snorkel mask makes it easier than ever to breathe comfortably through your mouth or nose while you are snorkeling.
- Anti-fog design - innovative breathing room to provide streamlined airflow to eliminate atomization, you can see a more clear ocean world.The top Dry Drop system in the water can automatically close the valve to prevent water inflow,mouth and nose for easy to breathe.
- WSTOO snorkel mask-Skirt with transparent anti-allergic silicone material, more suitable for the skin, healthy and comfortable.180° field of vision and shatterproof polycarbonate window for added safety.
- Size Selection: Measure the length of the bottom of the nose and chin bridge. If the length is less than 4.75 inches, select S/M. If the length is greater than 4.75 inches, select L/XL. If the measurement length is just 4.75 inches, women and children over 12 years old choose to choose S/M, adult or long face suggests to choose L/XL.
- WSTOO full face snorkel mask-snorkel set includes Go Pro accessories and glow phone waterproof bag and net bag.100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee , Just try our products and if you don't absolutely love them let us know and we will refund your purchase price.
Warranty: 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
Details: Product:snorkel mask
180° Full Face Design allow you to simply breathe through your nose or mouth when you are snorkeling
Second Generation Snorkel Technology stops all water from entering the breathing tube and mask.
Easy to adjust size and comfortable with your face,great unrestricted view and allowed you to concentrate on what was around You.
Make sure there is no sand on the mask or tube, if there has sand,using water to clear the breathing tube or mask,once the mask is clean then it ready for use.
Checking the seal:
Pull the straps of the mask over your head and check the fit of the mask on your face,breath normally to check for any leaks,if you feel slight pressure change when you breath,then you have a good seal,if not ,please kindly adjust the mask wire size.
Once in the water,swim on the surface and breathe calmly through your mouth or nose,if you feel light headed remove the mask immediately, keeping your chin slightly up will create the best breathing experience, if you feel any obstruction to your breathing, it may be due to the snorkel being covered in water temporarily , the dry top snorkel design will prevent water from entering through the top of the snorkel , if water leaks into your mask,simply lift your head out of the water and it will drain out of the chin valve,no need remove your mask to clear it of water.