- High Power Output Boasting a big 50 Watts of power output on 144 MHz, and 40 Watts on 430 MHz, the FT-7900R also includes provision for three lower power levels, so you never have to use more power than you really need. The power level is stored in regular and Hyper Memory registers, too
- Wide Receiver Frequency Coverage The FT-7900R provides receiver coverage from 108 to 520 MHz, and 700 to 999.99 MHz (cellular blocked), so you have available a wide range of monitoring excitement, including AM Aircraft, Public Safety, Government, Business, and, of course, Amateur communications. The synthesizer steps appropriate for the operating band are automatically selected, too! Large LCD Display The large backlit LCD on the FT-7900R ensure excellent visibility
- Five front panel keys allow complete transceiver configuration status to be stored for convenient one-touch recall.
- NOAA Weather Alert (U.S. Version only)
- WiRESTM Internet Linking Capability
Legal Disclaimer: This is the R/E version
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Details: FT-7900R 2 Meter / 70 cm Dual Band FM Transceiver With Exceptionally Wide Receiver Coverage The FT-7900R provides 50 Watts of power on the 144 MHz band, and 40 Watts on the 430 MHz, and is designed for simplicity of operation along with high performance in the receiver section. The FT-7900R is ideal for the active Ham who has a need for simplex, repeater, or FM satellite operation on both bands, but without the complication of cross-band repeat capability, which is available on our FT-8800R and FT-8900R models.