- Dual Mode Airflow Evacuations - Regulator on the helmet to open and close front vent holes. Close for better windproof and open for full and fast air flow to remove the heat.
- Full Protection on The Slope - Reinforeced construction with strong impact-resistance ABS and EPS material which provide double protection. Suitable for skiing, snowboarding and any winter sports.
- Comfortable and Customizeable - Adjustable thickened sweat-absorbent chin strap and dial fit button on the back for different head size. Top-grade plush lining made of breathable material and keep you warm.
- Solid Ski Goggles Compatiblity - Goggle loop on the back helps to keep the goggle in place when downhilling and at high speed. No more hassle to adjust the goggle and avoid any unexpected incidents. Fully compatible with all ZIONOR Lagopus ski goggles.
- Size: Please choose the correct size based on your head circumference. Small(19-21in), Medium(20-22in), Large(22-24in)
ZIONOR Lagopus H1 helmet is suitable from park skating to ski resort slope. Providing the full protection for outdoor sport, the helmet made of the strong shell and comfortable padding for superior wearing experience. Keep you warm in winter and cool down in summer. ZIONOR unique airlow channel technology change the way of outdoor activity with less vent, long-lasting and strong impact-resistance.
EPS + ABS Material Body All season use Airflow control switch Adjusting helmet size dial Thickened inside padding Soft and sweat-absorbent chin strap Goggles compatible Detachable lining 10 Vents Sizing: Small(19-21in), Medium(20-22in), Large(22-24in) Certifications: CE EN1077